If you have happened to stumble upon this blog I will be very happy and humbled for you to read it and comment!
My name's Betty Bearfoot. I'm sure you've heard of me.
If not - then read on.
Pssh! Whatever! Do what you like, the internet's a free place. Just watch out for those Elders Of The Internet, the cheeky bastards.

Friday 13 April 2012

It's been too long.

(I was going to title this post, 'A Summary Or Should I Say...An Eastery!?' But then I knew that I would regret calling it that pretty much straight away).

It's been over a month since my last post, that's disappointing.
Well at least that means I have lots of things to tell so hopefully I can make the most of the remaining days of this glorious Easter holiday and write for you a couple of times.

Bare with me...I'm a bit rusty.

Hello there.

Well firstly let me just say, I haven't neglected my writing entirely. I wrote a few things for my school website. Oh the joys! You can read all the articles here if any of you would kindly be interested. I talked a bit about the Kony video (you remember that campaign which went crazy a couple of weeks ago? It really did tie in nicely with my last blog post!) and tried to explain why it wasn't all that it made out to be. I also reviewed a recent Florence & The Machine concert and wrote about many now outdated 'current' affairs. Please ignore all the really awful photos.

Secondly,

Here are two songs for you as a happy, belated Easter present. Shock horror! I actually heard both of these on Radio 1 and loved them.



I think it was Huw Stephens who played the above and he hit the nail right on the head when he made this his 'sunsetter' track. It took quite a bit of finding afterwards! Especially when you only have the word 'lambchop' to go by on.

They next track I believe is a new one by Kanye West. To be honest, for some unknown reason, I am going through a big KW phase at the moment. I just can't get enough of his music. He's so artistic and creative and inspiring and..and..and....geniuslike. *fangirlsigh*



Let me know what you think.

Lastly,

On Wednesday night I went to an acoustic gig at The Croft in Bristol. It featured Gavin Butler from The Blackout and Neil Starr from Attack! Attack! and was supported by Syren City and The People The Poet. It was bloody brilliant! You can look forward to me telling you all about it in my next post coming up shortly. I promise!

Second lastly: Heads up to Finn. If anybody wants her number let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment